Research Associate III - Braman Family Breast Cancer Research Facility
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
- Develop mouse models and SOP for breast cancer research including mammary fat pad xenograft, DICS, and metastasis models.
- Organize, create, and execute experimental design in collaboration with 4 laboratories.
- Perform various mouse survival surgery techniques as well as disease progression observations, necropsy and tissue collection.
- Collect, compile, and present data to lab group.
- Perform and train personnel on various laboratory techniques including tissue culture, molecular biology, PCR, and laboratory management duties.