- Completed Orders: 0
- Feedback: No feedback yet
|Position - Company|
Research Scientist/Team Leader - GenVec, Inc.
- Lead multiple project teams in a matrix environment.
|2006 - 2010|
Postdoctoral Fellow - Children's Hospital Los Angeles
• Planned, coordinated and executed several large-scale non-human primate studies in an effort to develop gene therapies for HIV/AIDS. Studies involved myelo-/lymphoablation, gene transfer using lentiviral vectors, transplantation of gene-modified hematopoietic stem cells, and analysis of pharmacokinetics, gene marking and immune responses.
|2003 - 2006|
|Graduate Student - Indiana University School of Medicine||1999 - 2003|
|Director - Oregon Health & Science University||2010 - Present|
Director - Molecular Virology Support Core (MVSC)
The Virology Core provides a broad and expanding menu of services in the areas of research-grade virus and viral vector production and characterization for in vivo studies, as well as virus monitoring, using standardized protocols and assays. The Core serves both institutional and outside investigators. Please click on "My Website" below for Virology Core services and rates or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
|2010 - Present|
|Degree - University|
Ph.D., Medical and Molecular Genetics - Indiana University School of Medicine
• Engineered novel HIV-1-based lentiviral vectors using alphaviral envelope glycoproteins.
|2001 - 2003|
M.S., Medical and Molecular Genetics - Indiana University School of Medicine
• Developed novel method based on Q-PCR to quantitate rare circulating germ cell tumor cells in patient samples. Achieved detection of up to 1 tumor cell in 100,000 background cells.
|1999 - 2001|