About Xcenda LLC
Xcenda is a strategic consultancy with 20+ years of experience applying real-world expertise in health economics and outcomes research, reimbursement, stakeholder insights, and market access consulting and communications. Biopharmaceutical companies and pre-commercialization phase firms have turned to Xcenda... Show more »
Xcenda is a strategic consultancy with 20+ years of experience applying real-world expertise in health economics and outcomes research, reimbursement, stakeholder insights, and market access consulting and communications. Biopharmaceutical companies and pre-commercialization phase firms have turned to Xcenda for help in demonstrating the value of their products. We assist manufacturers with successfully commercializing innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product life cycle.
- Jagannath S, Roy A, Kish J, Lunacsek O, Globe D, Eaddy M, Kuriakose ET, Willey J, Butler-Bird S,
Siegel D. Real-world treatment patterns and associated progression-free survival in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma among US community oncology practices. Expert Rev Hematol. 2016 Jun 16:1-11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Boswell K, Sarnes E, Meyer K, Grossman F, Rajagopalan K, Hassan M. Review of outcomes associated with restricted access to atypical antipsychotics. Am J Manag Care. 2016;22(6):e208-e214.
- O’Day K, Levy WC, Johnson M, Jacobson AF. Cost-effectiveness analysis of iodine-123 meta-iodobenzylguanidine imaging for screening heart failure patients eligible for an implantable cardioverter defibrillator in the USA. Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2016 Jun;14(3):361-373.
- Bradford Rice J, White A, Lopez A, Galebach P, Schepman P, Popelar B, Philbin M. Healthcare resource utilization and work loss in dermatomyositis and polymyositis patients in a privately-insured US population. J Med Econ. 2016 Jul;19(7):649-654.
- Bui CN, O’Day K, Flanders S, Oestreicher N, Francis P, Posta L, Popelar B, Tang H, Balk M. Budget impact of enzalutamide for chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2016;22(2):163-170.
- Choti MA, Thomas M, Wong SL, Eaddy M, Pawlik TM, Hirose K, Weiss MJ, Kish J, Green MR. Surgical resection preferences and perceptions among medical oncologists treating liver metastases from colorectal cancer. Ann Surg Oncol. 2016 Feb;23(2):375-381.
- Lokhandwala T, Smith N, Sternhufvud C, Sörstadius E, Lee WC, Mukherjee J. A retrospective study of persistence, adherence, and health economic outcomes of fixed-dose combination vs loose-dose combination of oral anti-diabetes drugs. J Med Econ. 2016 Mar;19(3):203-212.
Our Services (7)
Health Economic Modeling
Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
Turn to Xcenda, a global leader in both the development of economic models and new modeling methodologies. We design credible, transparent, and user-friendly economic models that Payers trust. Benefit from our experience - we've developed nearly 200 economic models and applied our experience in more than 50 therapeutic areas... Show more »
Turn to Xcenda, a global leader in both the development of economic models and new modeling methodologies. We design credible, transparent, and user-friendly economic models that Payers trust. Benefit from our experience - we've developed nearly 200 economic models and applied our experience in more than 50 therapeutic areas within the past decade.
Partner with us - Rely on our expertise
- Xcenda simplifies complex disease states and methodologies (including Markov models)
- Xcenda understands the broad application of Section 114 as it relates to the development and deployment of economic models
- Xcenda's models include enhanced graphics, navigation, and macros that help account managers more effectively demonstrate burden of disease and/or a product's economic value proposition
- Payers recognize Xcenda as a source of scientifically credible and methodologically sound models that are also easy to use
Which Economic Model Do You Need?
Leverage your product's value story with the development of a cost-effectiveness model in Excel or TreeAge. Cost-effectiveness models compare the value of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, procedures, or diagnostics by quantifying the cost per unit of effectiveness. More expensive and more effective products can be shown to provide good value for the money. Xcenda's modeling team can design and develop a model to support your product's unique value story.
We have experience developing everything from simple decision tree models to complex Markov models. We can also assist you in developing a strategy to communicate your product's value story through presentations and publication of abstracts, posters, and manuscripts.
Budget impact models
If you have a new drug coming to market (or a new indication), then you need an AMCP dossier and a budget impact model. Budget impact models quantify the cost of a new drug to managed care payers. Xcenda's modeling team can help you design a budget impact model that captures all the economic benefits of your product, including reduced administration costs, medical cost offsets, and reductions in adverse event rates.
We can meet your timeline requirements for Excel budget impact models for use in your dossier, complete with enhanced graphics, navigation, and macros to provide payers a credible and user-friendly model.
Disease burden models
If you are first to market in a disease state that payers know little about, then you need a disease burden model to quantify the clinical and economic burden of the disease. Xcenda's modeling team can help you put a disease on the radar screen of payers by showing them the full economic costs associated with the disease. These costs represent the potential economic benefits due to the introduction of improved therapies to treat the disease.
We can help you publish the results from a disease burden model to communicate the existing clinical and economic burden of the disease and the potential benefits of therapy through the publication of abstracts, posters, and manuscripts.
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Market Research
We develop payer strategies that drive results.
Xcenda's Market Access Consulting & Communications (MACC) team translates evidence into powerful messages that demonstrate a product's clinical and economic value to distinguish your brand and define your position in the market. Because we gather insights from our standing... Show more »
We develop payer strategies that drive results.
Xcenda's Market Access Consulting & Communications (MACC) team translates evidence into powerful messages that demonstrate a product's clinical and economic value to distinguish your brand and define your position in the market. Because we gather insights from our standing payer market research panel, a key stakeholder group who collectively represent more than 130 million covered lives, we understand how and why payers make coverage determinations. Our payer agency consultants apply these insights to guide manufacturers in the development of publications, field tools, and multi-faceted marketing programs to deliver payers the evidence-based science they require.
We design great creative.
Xcenda's world-class creative services help you maximize patient access whether you are launching a brand, developing a disease-awareness campaign, or stewarding a mature product. Your Xcenda account team can include talented writers, art directors, designers, and digital professionals who work closely with our nationally recognized scientists and clinicians. This unique collaboration between experts in science and design generates innovative work that drives results.
Create your next breakthrough campaign with Xcenda.
Join the established pharmaceutical companies, emerging biotech firms, and innovative device manufacturers who have partnered with Xcenda's multidisciplinary team to bring their products' value messages to payers—the stakeholders whose perceptions hold the key to patient access in the increasingly cost-constrained healthcare environment. We create results oriented strategies supported by effective and creative communication campaigns that payers remember and respect.
Epidemiology, Healthcare, and Post-Authorization Studies
Business Development, Marketing & Operations
Xcenda LLC has not received any reviews.
Xcenda LLC has not received any endorsements.