Warde Medical Laboratory provides esoteric testing in a state-of-the art facility, populated with highly-trained personnel under the leadership of internationally-
known pathologists. Yet we are fundamentally unlike other reference testing laboratories because a different mission guides our business model. Warde Medical Laboratory deliberately operates on a lower profit margin in order to reduce the cost of testing and fulfill its mission to improve the quality of healthcare.
With this motive in mind, Warde Medical Laboratory considers it a plus to retain less of the profit so that you, our clients, pay less for quality testing and responsive service. While our principles benefit your business, you'll also reap the reward of the relationship Warde has with its non-profit counterpart, Michigan Co-Tenancy Laboratory (MCL). This dual-use of the facility increases the total volume of tests that are conducted in the laboratory, resulting in yet another way that we can lower testing costs for you.
If you're ready to lower the cost of your reference testing, consider Warde Medical Laboratory; a state-of-the-art facility with owners who pass more of the profit along to you.
- Finn WG, Peterson LC (eds.): Hematopathology in Oncology. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 2004.
- Finn WG, Kroft SH: New classifications for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. In: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Advances in Hematologic Malignancies. Tallman MS, Gordon LI, eds. Boston, MA: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999: 1-26. (cited in MedLine as Cancer Treat Res 99:1-26, 1999).
- Finn WG: Hematolymphoid system. In: Yearbook of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2001. Raab SS, Bissell, Dabbs DJ, Silverman JF, Stanley MW, eds. St, Louis, MO: Mosby, Inc., 2001: 245-271.
- Finn WG: Hematolymphoid system. In: Yearbook of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2002. Raab SS, Bejarano PA, Bissell MG, Silverman JF, Stanley MW, eds. St, Louis, MO: Mosby, Inc., 2002: 335-356.
- Finn WG: Hematolymphoid system. In: Yearbook of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2003. Raab SS, Grzybicki DM, Bejarano PA, Bissell MG, Silverman JF, Stanley MW, eds. St, Louis, MO: Mosby, Inc., 2003:295-311.
- Finn WG: Classification of lymphoma. In: Hematology for the Medical Student. Schmaier A, and Petruzzelli L, eds. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2003:185-195.
- Finn WG: Hematolymphoid system. In: Yearbook of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2004. Raab SR, Grzybicki DM, Bejarano PA, Bissell MG, Stanley MW, eds. Elsevier, Inc. 2004:259-273.
- Davis GM, Lantis KL, Finn WG: Laboratory hematology practice: present and future. In: Hematopathology in Oncology. Finn WG, Peterson LC, eds. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 2004:167-179. (Cited in MedLine as Cancer Treat Res 2004; 121:167-179.)
- Finn WG, Macon WR: Mature T-cell and NK cell leukemias. In: Hsi ED (ed.) Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology: Hematopathology. Churchill-Livingstone Elsevier, Philadelphia, 1st edition 2007:383-395. 2nd edition 2011: in press.
- Valenstein, P.N. (Ed). Quality Management in Clinical Laboratories.
Promoting Patient Safety through Risk Reduction and Continuous Improvement.
College of American Pathologists, Northfield, 2005.