VRL Animal Health Services (AHS) Division is an independent testing laboratory that is not associated with any CROs, animal colonies, pharmaceutical companies, universities or zoos. Our independence allows us to be honest and forthcoming to the customers with results and consultations.
We are dedicated to bringing you non-bias high quality results, best industry turnaround time and unmatched customer service. Our scientific knowledge is well documented with multiple scientific publishing in our name. We have over 50 years of expertise with animal diagnostics. Our continued growth is an indication of our commitment to bring you the best all around service possible.
- Zao CL, Tomanek L, Cooke A, Berger R, Yang L, Xie C, Chen S, Shi C, Rong R. A novel simian retrovirus subtype discovered in cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis). J Gen Virol. 2016; 97(11):3017-3023.
- Takano J, Leon A, Kato M, Abe Y, Fujimoto K. Isolation and DNA characterization of a simian retrovirus 5 from a Japanese monkey (Macaca fuscata). Journal of General Virology 2013; 94, 955–959
- Pisharath H, Zao CL, Kreeger J, Portugal S, Kawabe T, Burton T, Tomaeck L, Shoieb A, Campbell BM, Franco J. Immunopathologic Characterization of Naturally Acquired Trypanosoma cruzi Infection and Cardiac Sequalae in Cynomolgus Macaques (Macaca fascicularis). J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci. 2013; 52(5):545-52.
- Zao CL, Tomanek L, Hurtado-McClure G, Cooke A, Berger R, Boulineau TM, Turner OC, Covington DE. Fatal atypical O:3 Yersinia pseudotuberculosis infection in cynomolgus macaques. Vet Microbiol. 2013; 166 (3-4):681-5.
- Zao CL, Ward JA, Tomanek L, Cooke A, Berger R, Armstrong K. Virological and serological characterization of SRV-4 infection in cynomolgus macaques. Arch Virol. 2011; 156(11): 2053-2056.
- Zao CL, Armstrong K, Tomanek L, Cooke A, Berger R, Estep JS, Marx PA, Trask JS, Smith DG, Yee JL, Lerche NW. The complete genome and genetic characteristics of SRV-4 isolated from cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis). Virology. 2010; 405: 390-396.