Vigene Biosciences’ mission is Excellence in Gene Delivery.
For research reagents, Vigene is developing, manufacturing, and distributing state-of-the-art AAV, lentivirus and adenovirus based reagents including Janelia Research Campus AAV Biosensors, AAV alpha-synuclein vectors for Parkinsons Disease, developed in partnership with The Michael J Fox Foundation. Vigene is one of the largest suppliers for research grade viral vectors in the world.
For cGMP clinical production, Vigene is combining the production technologies with rigorous regulatory compliant cGMP production to meet the needs and expectations of clinical material clients. Vigene offers FDA and EMA compliant cGMP production for lentivirus, adenovirus and AAV with proven technologies and track records.
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, Vigene is a leader of both research grade and cGMP grade AAV, lentivirus and adenovirus, serving over 1000 academic, biotech and pharmaceutical labs.
We offer a number of AAV vectors for cloning of cDNA ORF or shRNAs. Besides many different AAV vectors, we also offer production of AAV as custom services.
● Large scale AAV packaging and production, turn-around 1-2 weeks, final titer is >1X10^13-10^14GC/ml, $1,650. You get 5-10 times more AAV with half of competitor's price.
● Iodixanol (Optiprep) gradient purified, ready for in vivo or animal injection
● Virus purified using OptiPrep™ gradients shows infectivity: particle number ratios at least 100x those from CsCl gradients.
● Seven different AAV serotypes including AAV1, AAV2, AAV5, AAV6, AAV7, AAV8, AAV9.
● Complete vector system for AAV production including AD helper plasmid and Rep/Cap plasmid
● Different promoters and reporters available for shRNA AAV cloning
● small scale. >1X10^12GC, $590, non-purified for in vitro use.
● >1X10^13GC, $1,650. Purified for in vivo animal injection.
● >1X10^14GC, $11,000. Purified for in vivo animal injection.
● >1X10^15GC, $100,000. Purified for in vivo animal injection.
Please contact us for available AAV Vectors and AAV vector Cloning Service **cGMP AAV Production** cGMP Production of AAV including adherent HEK293, 293T, suspension HEK293 and Sf9-based AAV Production. FDA and EMA compliant. Batch size 1E+13 GC to E+17 GC.
ViGene Biosciences is a fully equipped biotechnology research reagent manufacturer and service provider. We offer the highest quality& timely adenovirus cloning and production services. Adenovirus can be produced in 2-3 weeks with our premade Entry clones.
• We offer 16,000 full-length human cDNA clones to choose from for adenoviral cloning service with more than 20 destination vectors available.
• We have 15,000 premade human ORF adenoviruses in stock, the largest collection in the world.
• We will deliver the primary virus stock in 1 week.
• For custom cloning, please contact us for your specific gene of interest if it isn’t part of our collection already.
• We guarantee the highest quality and fastest delivery We also offer the world’s largest collection of adenovirus products
• Choose from more than 1,200 human adenoviral miRNA clones or/and more than 1,200 packaged, tittered & ready-to-use miRNA adenovirus
• Choose from more than 16,000 human adenoviral ORF cDNA clones or/and premade ORF adenovirus
Vigene provides complete service from gene cloning into lentiviral vector to lentivirus production. We offer ultra high titer lentivirus production. The purified lentivirus is ready for in vivo applications.
●Taking advantage of one of the largest collection of human full-length cDNA clones in the industry, lentiviruses can be generated in 2-3 weeks.
●We have more than 16,000 available human cDNA ORFs for you to choose from. These entry clones can be shuttled into our lentival vecots in 2-3 days.
●Multiple destination lentiviral vectors are available with different N-terminal and C-terminal fluorescent or affinity tags
●Multiple shRNA lentiviral vectors are available for RNAi studies
●Stringent QC with gene-specific primers and titer titration with Real-time PCR
●Clone any DNA of your interest to one of our lentiviral vectors for virus production
●All 1273 human miRNA clones can be shuttled into the lenti vector for transient or stable expression
● Small scale lentivirus production. >2x10^8TU/ml, 100ul, $650. Purified for in vivo.
● Large scale lentiviurs packaging. >10^9TU/ml, 200ul, $1,600. Purified for in vivo.
● Mega scale lentivirus packaging, 10^9TU/ml, 2 mL
ViGene offers a broad range of custom cloning services at a reasonable cost and speed delivery. Our highly experienced scientists are ready to tackle any of your difficult cloning projects, including unstable clones, very large clones, toxic clones, and clones with high GC content and highly repetitive sequences. Just send your sequence or clone, we will do the work for you.
●Subclone the ORF from our Entry clone to any of our destination vectors with different fluorescent or affinity tags at either N-terminal or C-terminal
●Synthesize or clone any DNA sequence from any organisms to any of our vectors
●Subclone to our adenoviral or lentiviral vectors
●Clone any DNA sequences or our full-length ORF into your own vectors
●All clones will be fully sequenced to match your specifications
●Deliver 10ug DNA or glycerol stock as requested
●Subcloning cost is $450 each
We also offer a world class adenovirus collection. • Choose from more than 1,200 human adenoviral miRNA clones or/and more than 1,200 packaged, titered & ready-to-use miRNA adenovirus • Choose from more than 16,000 human adenoviral ORF cDNA clones or/and premade ORF adenovirus
"Great communication. Fast turnaround and fantastic quality."
Vigene Biosciences has not received any endorsements.