Plasmid Production Services
Vigene has expertise in plasmid manufacturing, with the capacity and capability to manufacture plasmid according to individual client specifications. We offer the full range of plasmid manufacturing services for applications ranging from preclinical research studies all the way up to clinical trials and commercial manufacturing. Our GMP-compliant services include plasmid upstream production and downstream purification development, large-scale fermentation, material segregation, full traceability, document control, and a comprehensive range of quality control assays.
Please view details at Plasmid Manufacturing Services
AAV Virus Controls
Vigene offers an extensive collection of over 2,000 AAV virus controls of various reporters that can be used to measure transduction efficiency or as a negative control to determine if observed changes are due to the introduction of your gene of interest.
• In Vitro & In Vivo Animal Use - IDX Gradient Purified
• Serotypes - AAV1, AAV2, AAV5, AAV6, AAV7, AAV8, AAV9, AAV-DJ
• Reporters - GFP, RFP, mCherry, Luciferase, Cre, LacZ
• Promoters - ALB, aMHC, c-Fos, CAG, CaMKIIa, CK0.4, CK1.3, CMV, cTnT, EF1a, EFFS, GFAP, HCRApoE, MBP, MCK, MeCP2, NSE, PDX1, PGK, Rpe65, SST, Syn, TBG, UBC
• Inducible Systems - Cre, DIO, tTA
Please click to view more details: AAV Control Viruses
Lentiviral Particle Controls
Vigene offers a variety of ready-to-use lentivirus controls expressing GFP, RFP, mCherry, Luciferase, and Cre. All of our lentiviral control particles are purified using ultracentrifugation to remove impurities and increase high transduction efficiency.
• In Vitro & In Vivo Animal Use - Ultracentrifugation Purified
• Reporters - GFP, RFP, mCherry, Luciferase, Cre
• EF1a or CMV Promoter Driven
Please click to view more details: Lentiviral Control Particles
We offer a number of AAV vectors for cloning of cDNA ORF or shRNAs. Besides many different AAV vectors, we also offer AAV viral vector production as custom services.
● Large scale AAV packaging and production, turn-around 1-2 weeks, final titer is >1X10^13-10^14GC/ml, $1,815. You get 5-10 times more AAV with half of competitor's price.
● Iodixanol (Optiprep) gradient purified, ready for in vivo or animal injection
● Virus purified using OptiPrep™ gradients shows infectivity: particle number ratios at least 100x those from CsCl gradients.
● Eight different AAV serotypes including AAV1, AAV2, AAV5, AAV6, AAV7, AAV8, AAV9, AAV-DJ.
● Complete vector system for AAV production including AD helper plasmid and Rep/Cap plasmid
● Different promoters and reporters available for shRNA AAV cloning
● small scale. >1X10^12GC, $650, non-purified for in vitro use.
● >1X10^13GC, $1,815. Purified for in vivo animal injection.
● >1X10^14GC, $11,000. Purified for in vivo animal injection.
● >1X10^15GC, $100,000. Purified for in vivo animal injection.
Please contact us for available AAV Vectors and AAV vector Cloning Service
Please view details about AAV packaging.
AAV Reference Materials
Reference materials are controls or standards for quality control assays and methods. In the field of gene & cell therapy, reference materials are critical for comparability between studies and clinical trials. Previously, the only available AAV reference materials are provided by ATCC over a decade ago. As a leader in AAV production and analytical assays, Vigene is now offering AAV reference materials of full capsids and empty capsids of 6 different serotypes. These well-characterized reference materials are extensively analyzed with molecular based assays and transmission electron microscope.
Commercially supplied reference standards obtained from a reputable commercial source can be used in addition to certified reference standards, according to FDA gene therapy CMC guidance, released in January, 2020. Please View Details at: AAV Reference Materials
cGMP AAV Manufacturing:
As a leader in GMP AAV production, Vigene has the experience and dedication to quality that you need to scale up your AAV gene therapy project into a patient-ready product.
• A variety of AAV manufacturing platforms: Helper-free Triple transfection, helper virus, Baculovirus
• Adherent cells & suspension cells
• Process development
• FDA and EMA compliant
• Batch size 1E+13 GC to E+17 GC
Please view details at: AAV cGMP Production
AAV Reference Standards
Vigene is now offering AAV reference materials of full capsids and empty capsids of 6 different serotypes. These well-characterized reference standards are extensively analyzed with molecular based assays and transmission electron microscope.
• Two types of AAV reference standards - Full capsids & empty capsids
• Accurate Full/Empty Ratio - Analyzed with TEM
• Extensive analyses - Silver staining, qPCR, TEM, Bioburden, Mycoplasma, Endotoxin
• AAV serotypes available - AAV1, AAV2, AAV5, AAV6, AAV8 and AAV9
Please click to view more details: AAV reference standards
GMP-Ready off-the-shelf AAV packaging plasmids: pHelper-Kan
pHelper-Kan provides adenoviral helper genes, E2A, E4, and VA for AAV packaging when combined with pRep/Cap and pGOI (gene of interest) in triple transfection HEK293 or 293T based AAV production. This ready-to-use GMP-ReadyTM pHelper plasmid is meant to accelerate AAV cGMP manufacturing with a fully documented plasmid with IND filing information and a certificate of analysis (COA).
• Save time - Premanufactured, in stock, immediately available
• GMP-Ready grade - production process control, material control, personnel control, and facility segregation from other productions.
• GMP quality control (QC) testing
• Kanamycin resistance
• Animal component free production
• Proven for efficient AAV production
pHelper-Kan, GMP-Ready™ helper plasmid providing Ad helper function for AAV packaging
Please click to view more details: pHelper-Kan
ViGene Biosciences is a fully equipped biotechnology research reagent manufacturer and service provider. We offer the highest quality& timely adenovirus cloning and production services. Adenovirus can be produced in 2-3 weeks with our premade Entry clones.
• We offer 16,000 full-length human cDNA clones to choose from for adenoviral cloning service with more than 20 destination vectors available.
• We have 15,000 premade human ORF adenoviruses in stock, the largest collection in the world.
• We will deliver the primary virus stock in 1 week.
• For custom cloning, please contact us for your specific gene of interest if it isn’t part of our collection already.
• We guarantee the highest quality and fastest delivery We also offer the world’s largest collection of adenovirus products
• Choose from more than 1,200 human adenoviral miRNA clones or/and more than 1,200 packaged, tittered & ready-to-use miRNA adenovirus
• Choose from more than 16,000 human adenoviral ORF cDNA clones or/and premade ORF adenovirus
Vigene provides complete service from gene cloning into lentiviral vector to lentivirus production. We offer ultra high titer lentivirus production. The purified lentivirus is ready for in vivo applications.
●Taking advantage of one of the largest collection of human full-length cDNA clones in the industry, lentiviruses can be generated in 2-3 weeks.
●We have more than 16,000 available human cDNA ORFs for you to choose from. These entry clones can be shuttled into our lentival vecots in 2-3 days.
●Multiple destination lentiviral vectors are available with different N-terminal and C-terminal fluorescent or affinity tags
●Multiple shRNA lentiviral vectors are available for RNAi studies
●Stringent QC with gene-specific primers and titer titration with Real-time PCR
●Clone any DNA of your interest to one of our lentiviral vectors for virus production
●All 1273 human miRNA clones can be shuttled into the lenti vector for transient or stable expression
●Cell culture grade lentivirus production. >2x10^7TU/ml, 200ul, $550.
Small scale lentivirus production. >2x10^8TU/ml, 100ul, $1200. Purified for in vivo.
● Large scale lentiviurs packaging. >10^9TU/ml, 200ul, $1,950. Purified for in vivo.
● Mega scale lentivirus packaging, 10^9TU/ml, 2 mL
ViGene offers a broad range of custom cloning services at a reasonable cost and speed delivery. Our highly experienced scientists are ready to tackle any of your difficult cloning projects, including unstable clones, very large clones, toxic clones, and clones with high GC content and highly repetitive sequences. Just send your sequence or clone, we will do the work for you.
●Subclone the ORF from our Entry clone to any of our destination vectors with different fluorescent or affinity tags at either N-terminal or C-terminal
●Synthesize or clone any DNA sequence from any organisms to any of our vectors
●Subclone to our adenoviral or lentiviral vectors
●Clone any DNA sequences or our full-length ORF into your own vectors
●All clones will be fully sequenced to match your specifications
●Deliver 10ug DNA or glycerol stock as requested
●Subcloning cost is $450 each
We also offer a world class adenovirus collection. • Choose from more than 1,200 human adenoviral miRNA clones or/and more than 1,200 packaged, titered & ready-to-use miRNA adenovirus • Choose from more than 16,000 human adenoviral ORF cDNA clones or/and premade ORF adenovirus
Vigene is a leader in viral vector production, AAV viral vector, lentivirus production, adenovirus production, and retrovirus production. We can help from vector construction to viral vector manufacturing. Both research grade and GMP viral vector productions are offered. AAV viral vector will be purified via iodixanol gradient, other chromatography purification is also available, such as affinity column, IEX purification.
Lentivirus is ultrapurified and highly potent.
"Great communication. Fast turnaround and fantastic quality."
Vigene Biosciences has not received any endorsements.