Tania Konry's Lab, within Northeastern University's Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, specializes in biotechnology and biomedical engineering research. The facility's areas of expertise include:
- Development of novel cell based and biochemical assay technologies
- Analysis of biomarker, translational pharmacology and PK/PD initiative
- Development of bioanalytical strategies for measuring immune responses
- Diagnostic and bioanalytical devices design and microfabrication
- Development and validation of protein, DNA, RNA and biomarkers assays
- Expertise in establishing collaboration and working in dynamic cross functional team
- P. Sabhachandani, V. Motwani, N. Cohen, S. Sarkar, V. Torchilin, T. Konry, Generation and functional assessment of 3D multicellular spheroids in droplet based microfluidics platform, Lab Chip 2015.
- T. Konry, S. Sarkar, P. Sabhachandani, N. Cohen, Innovative Tools and Technology for Analysis of Single Cells and Cell-Cell Interaction, Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering 18 (1), 2015.
- S Sarkar, V Motwani, P Sabhachandani, N Cohen, T Konry, T Cell Dynamic Activation and Functional Analysis in Nanoliter Droplet Microarray, Journal of clinical & cellular immunology 6 (3),2015.
- S. Sarkar, N. Cohen, P. Sabhachandania and T. Konry, Phenotypic drug profiling in droplet microfluidics for better targeting of drug-resistant tumors, Lab Chip,15, 4441-4450,2015.
- Pooja Sabhachandani, Noa Cohen, Saheli Sarkar, Tania Korny, Microsphere-based immunoassay integrated with a microfluidic network to perform logic operations, Microchimica Acta, 182(9-10),2015.
- Noa Cohen, Pooja Sabhachandani, Alexander Golberg, Tania Konry, Approaching near real-time biosensing: Microfluidic microsphere based biosensor for real-time analyte detection, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 66, 454, 2015.