Prisys Biotech, based in Shanghai, China, is a research-oriented CRO with its unique NHP platform to provide integrated services for pharmacology and safety studies. Combined with NHP resources, disease models and clinical hospitals, Prisys brings a high efficient nonclinical platform to global pharmaceuticals for the development of new medicines and disease relevant technologies. Prisys’ specialties are in following areas:
1. Autoimmune/immunology: RA, MS, Psoriasis, Colitis,etc.
2. Hematology/Cerebral/Cardiovascular: Hemophilia,Anemia, Stroke, AMI, etc.
3. Liver/lung/kidney fibrosis: early-phase to end-stagediseases
4. Metabolic disorders: NASH, Fatty liver disease, Diabetes,etc.
5. Gynecology: PPH, endometriosis, etc.
6. More and specifically refined models under development or open for co-development collaborations: Tumor models, Lupus, Heart failure,etc.
Background: Hemostasis is a process in which a damaged blood vessel wall is closed off by a fibrin-rich platelet plug to stop the loss of blood into the extracellular space and initiate the repair of the damaged endothelium. This process begins with activation of coagulation factors in blood under classically divided intrinsic and extrinsic pathways.
Prisys’ monkey models cover a broad range of disease areas, including immunology, inflammation, hematology, nephrology, hepatology, pulmonology, and gynecology, etc. While in the continuous expansion of NHP models, Prisys also co-develops customized models with sponsor’s collaboration.
Prisys Biotechnologies has not received any reviews.
Prisys Biotechnologies has not received any endorsements.