About Precision NanoSystems
Precision NanoSystems Inc (PNI) creates innovative solutions for the discovery, development, and manufacture of novel nanoparticles for use as medicines and in medical research. PNI’s proprietary NanoAssemblr® Platform enables the rapid, reproducible, and scalable manufacture of next-generation... Show more »
Precision NanoSystems Inc (PNI) creates innovative solutions for the discovery, development, and manufacture of novel nanoparticles for use as medicines and in medical research. PNI’s proprietary NanoAssemblr® Platform enables the rapid, reproducible, and scalable manufacture of next-generation nanoparticle formulations for the targeted delivery of therapeutic and diagnostic agents to cells and tissues in the body. PNI provides instruments, reagents, and services to life sciences researchers, including pharmaceutical companies, and builds strategic collaborations to revolutionize healthcare through nanotechnology. To join the revolution visit our website: https://www.precisionnanosystems.com/
For users of Science Exchange, PNI can help users in the development and manufacture of drug formulations. Additionally, PNI provides users with RNA (siRNA, microRNA, mRNA, etc.) loaded into an advanced lipid nanoparticle delivery vehicles for the delivery of RNA in primary cells in vitro and in vivo.
This allows our users to study gene function in:
i) hard-to-transfect cell types including primary neurons, primary glia cell, primary hepatocytes, primary cardiomyocytes, stem cells, iPS derived neurons and other iPS derived cell types; and
ii) in vivo to the CNS, liver, and other tissue types.
To view 100+ publications featuring NanoAssemblr® Technology, visit our Resource Center: https://www.precisionnanosystems.com/resource-center/publications
- Evers, M. J. W., Kulkarni, J. A., van der Meel, R., Cullis, P. R., Vader, P., & Schiffelers, R. M. (2018). State-of-the-art design and rapid-mixing production techniques of lipid nanoparticles for nucleic acid delivery. Small Methods, 1700375. doi:10.1002/smtd.201700375
- Finn, J. D., Smith, A. R., Patel, M. C., Shaw, L., Youniss, M. R., van Heteren, J., . . . Morrissey, D. V. (2018). A single administration of CRISPR/Cas9 lipid nanoparticles achieves robust and persistent In Vivo genome editing. Cell Reports, 22(9), 2227-2235. doi:10.1016/j.celrep.2018.02.014
- Yu, M., Xu, L., Tian, F., Su, Q., Zheng, N., Yang, Y., . . . Gao, H. (2018). Rapid transport of deformation-tuned nanoparticles across biological hydrogels and cellular barriers. Nature Communications, 9(1), 1-11. doi:10.1038/s41467-018-05061-3
- Robinson, E., MacDonald, K. D., Slaughter, K., McKinney, M., Patel, S., Sun, C., & Sahay, G. (2018).Lipid nanoparticle-delivered chemically modified mRNA restores chloride secretion in cystic fibrosis. Molecular Therapy, 26(8), 2034-2046. doi:10.1016/j.ymthe.2018.05.014
- Connolly, B., Isaacs, C., Cheng, L., Asrani, K. H., & Subramanian, R. R. (2018). SERPINA1 mRNA as a treatment for alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency. Journal of Nucleic Acids, 2018, 1-7. doi:10.1155/2018/8247935
- Bartheldyová, E., Effenberg, R., Mašek, J., Procházka, L., Knötigová, P. T., Kulich, P., . . . Turánek, J. (2018). Hyaluronic acid surface modified liposomes prepared via orthogonal aminoxy coupling: Synthesis of nontoxic aminoxylipids based on symmetrically α-branched fatty acids, preparation of liposomes by microfluidic mixing, and targeting to cancer cells expressing CD44. Bioconjugate Chemistry, 29(7), 2343-2356. doi:10.1021/acs.bioconjchem.8b00311
Our Services (6)
Drug Formulation Evaluation
Particle Size Distribution
Precision NanoSystems has not received any reviews.
Precision NanoSystems has not received any endorsements.