PhaRNA, LLC was founded by scientists with extensive history of innovation to provide high-quality long ribonucleic acid (RNA) generation services to the scientific and medical communities. The Company focuses on design and production of in vitro transcribed (IVT)-RNA constructs encoding for messenger RNA (mRNA), long non-coding RNA ( lncRNA), and other RNA species of 150 nucleotides or longer. Our proprietary technology ensures the generation of highly stable and efficiently translatable RNA species.
- Long noncoding RNA (IncRNA)
- Long In-situ Hybridization RNA probes (Regular & Fluorescents)
- Full-length RNA controls for Real-Time Quantitative PCR
- External RNA spike-in controls for Microarray and RNA-seq assays
Design and Synthesis of Customized mRNA mimetics encoding:
- Any gene of interest (Size & Complexity Not an Issue)
- Bi-/Poly-cistronic constructs
- Fusion Proteins constructs (e.g. Targeted + Fluorescent)
- T cells Chimeric Antigen Receptors (T-CARs)
mRNA based reprogramming of somatic cells into induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs)
Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells and iPSCs into different cell types
phaRNA, LLC has not received any reviews.
phaRNA, LLC has not received any endorsements.