Northwest Biosensor is a consulting service that will assist you in determining the kinetics/affinity of biomolecular interactions using label free Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) technology.
- Determining the kinetics/affinity of your interaction using a Biacore T200.
- Determining the kinetics/affinity of your interaction using your SPR instrument.
- Designing assays, method development, trouble shooting, and analyzing data for your unique interaction.
- Writing SPR binding reports accompanied by all necessary documentation for regulatory submissions.
I am an industry expert in the design, execution, and analysis of SPR binding experiments with experience ranging from early discovery screens to late stage characterization including biosimilarity studies for regulatory submissions.
I created NW Biosensor to provide the biotech community consulting services tailored to the needs of my customers, whether it is training you on your instrument and interaction system or evaluating your samples for you.
- Hanes V, Born T, Chow V, Zhang N, Howard M, Schulz A, Markus R. Amgen, Inc., Thousand Oaks, CA.; Amgen, Inc., Seattle, WA. Comparative similarity of ABP 980 and trastuzumab: Results of functional similarity and human pharmacokinetic assessment. San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, San Antonio, TX. December 8 -12, 2015.
- Henne, K. R., B. Ason, M. Howard, W. Wang, J. Sun, J. Higbee, J. Tang, K. C. Matsuda, R. Xu, L. Zhou, J. C. Chan, C. King, D. E. Piper, R. R. Ketchem, M. L. Michaels, S. M. Jackson and M. W. Retter. "Anti-Pcsk9 Antibody Pharmacokinetics and Low-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol Pharmacodynamics in Nonhuman Primates Are Antigen Affinity-Dependent and Exhibit Limited Sensitivity to Neonatal Fc Receptor-Binding Enhancement." J Pharmacol Exp Ther 353, no. 1 (2015): 119-31.
- Liu, Z., E. C. Leng, K. Gunasekaran, M. Pentony, M. Shen, M. Howard, J. Stoops, K. Manchulenko, V. Razinkov, H. Liu, W. Fanslow, Z. Hu, N. Sun, H. Hasegawa, R. Clark, I. N. Foltz and W. Yan. "A Novel Antibody Engineering Strategy for Making Monovalent Bispecific Heterodimeric IgG Antibodies by Electrostatic Steering Mechanism." J Biol Chem 290, no. 12 (2015): 7535-62.
- Richard Markus, Primal Kaur, Vincent Chow, Nan Zhang, Teresa Born, Quyen Huynh, Gwen Maher, Jyoti Velayudhan, Monique Howard, Kaz Reynhardt, Theresa Goletz. Results of Functional Testing and Pharmacokinetics comparing ABP 215 to Bevacizumab. J Clin Oncol 33, 2015 (suppl 3; abstr 711); ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, San Francisco, CA. January 15-17, 2015.