At NgBS we specilise in providing flexible bioinformatic solutions at the best possible price. Let us take care of the technical challanges associated with Nextgen sequencing so that you can focus on what really matters - answering your research question!
Please note we do not provide a sequencing service.
- The biosynthesis of nitrous oxide in the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. M Plouviez, D Wheeler, A Shilton, M Packer, P McLenachan, et al. The Plant Journal 91 (1), 45–56
- The venom gland transcriptome of the parasitoid wasp Nasonia vitripennis highlights the importance of novel genes in venom function A Sim, D Wheeler. BMC Genomics 17 (571)
- Unique features of a global human ectoparasite identified through sequencing of the bed bug genome. JB Benoit, ZN Adelman, K Reinhardt, A Dolan, M Poelchau, EC Jennings, et al. Nature communications 7, 10165
- A novel intracellular mutualistic bacterium in the invasive ant Cardiocondyla obscurior. A Klein, L Schrader, R Gil, A Manzano-Marín, L Flórez, D Wheeler, et al. The ISME journal 10 (2), 376-388
- A new approach for investigating venom function applied to venom calreticulin in a parasitoid wasp. AL Siebert, D Wheeler, JH Werren Toxicon 107, 304-316
- A massive expansion of effector genes underlies gall-formation in the wheat pest Mayetiola destructor. C Zhao, LN Escalante, H Chen, TR Benatti, J Qu, S Chellapilla, et al. Current Biology 25 (5), 613-620
- Nasonia vitripennis venom causes targeted gene expression changes in its fly host. EO Martinson, D Wheeler, J Wright, AL Siebert, JH Werren. Molecular ecology 23 (23), 5918-5930
- Heterochromatin protein 1 expression is reduced in human thyroid malignancy. MS Tretiakova, SD Bond, D Wheeler, A Contreras, M Kocherginsky, et al. Laboratory Investigation 94 (7), 788
- Obligate mutualism within a host drives the extreme specialization of a fig wasp genome. JH Xiao, Z Yue, LY Jia, XH Yang, LH Niu, Z Wang, P Zhang, BF Sun, et al. Genome biology 14 (12), R141
- Function and evolution of DNA methylation in Nasonia vitripennis
X Wang, D Wheeler, A Avery, A Rago, JH Choi, JK Colbourne, AG Clark, et al. PLoS genetics 9 (10), e1003872