JSS Medical Research is a full service clinical research organization (CRO) with strong academic affiliations offering a wide range of services internationally. One of our distinguishing attributes is our methodological knowledge and expertise in the design and execution of clinical studies. These include all phases of development such as Phase I, II and III, and post-approval studies. The breadth of our experience enables our clients to collaborate with the same partner throughout the product lifecycle.
- Fitzcharles MA, Ste-Marie PA, Rampakakis E, Sampalis JS, Shir Y. Disability in fibromyalgia associates with symptom severity and occupation characteristics. J Rheumatol. 2016;43(5):931-6. Pii: jrheum.151041 [Epub ahead of print].
- Rahman P, Choquette D, Bensen WG, Khraishi M, Chow A, Zummer M, Shaikh S, Sheriff M, Dixit S, Sholter D, Psaradellis E, Sampalis JS, Letourneau V, Lehman AJ, Nantel F, Rampakakis E, Otawa S, Shawi M. Biologic Treatment Registry Across Canada (BioTRAC): a multicentre, prospective, observational study of patients treated with infliximab for ankylosing spondylitis. BMJ Open. 2016;6(4):e009661.
- Nikolis A, Bernstein S, Kinney B, Scuderi N, Rastogi S, Sampalis JS. A randomized, placebocontrolled, single-blinded, split-faced clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of KLOX001 gel formulation with KLOX light-emitting diode light on facial rejuvenation. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2016;9:115-125. E Collection 2016.
- Ste-Marie PA, Shir Y, Rampakakis E, Sampalis JS, Karellis A, Cohen M, Starr M, Ware MA, Fitzcharles M. Survvey of herbal cannabis (marijuana) use in rheumatology clinic attenders with a rheumatologist confirmed diagnosis. Pain. 2016;157(12):2792-2797.
- Rampakakis E, Stutz M, Kawai K, Tsai T-F, Cheong H-J, Dhitavat J, Ortiz-Covarrubias A, Cashat-Cruz M, Monsanto H, Johnson KD, Sampalis JS, Acosta CJ. Association between Work Time Loss and Quality of Life in Patients with Herpes Zoster: A Pooled Analysis of the MASTER Studies. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2017; 15(1):11.
- Dang-Tan T, Zhang S, Tavarres RV, Stutz M, Ismaila AS, Vaillancourt J, Corriveau D, Stanford RH, Lin X, Nadeau GA, Simidchiev A, Parsons D, Sampalis JS. The Burden of Illness Related to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbations in Québec, Canada. Can Respir J. 2017;8184915. doi: 10.1155/2017/8184915. Epub 2017 Jun 20.
- Sampalis JS, Watson J, Boukas S, Boukas M, Harvey N, Machado S, Bordeleau M, Rampakakis E. Navigating the Clinical Trial Pathway: Conception, Design, Execution, and Results Dissemination. Surgery. 2017; 161(3):576-583.
- Zuraik C, Sampalis JS. Epidemiology of Traumatic Injuries at an Urban Hospital in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. World J Surg. 2017; doi: 10.1007/s00268-017-4088-2. [Epub ahead of print].
- Kopel T, Kaufman JS, Hamburg N, Sampalis JS, Vita JA, Dember LM. Endothelium-Dependent and -Independent Vascular Function in Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017; pii: CJN.12811216. doi: 10.2215/CJN.12811216. [Epub ahead of print].