ingenious targeting laboratory - A better model is within reach. We are a leading global provider of custom genetically engineered mouse models, with over 20 years of published expertise.
We offer a full range of gene knockout or knockin model design options to meet your research needs including: CRISPR/Cas9 mouse models, conventional/conditional gene knockouts, point mutation and other types of knockins (tags, reporter genes, custom cassettes), ROSA26 cDNA overexpression models, and exclusive cutting edge technologies such as our inducible/reversible F.A.S.T.™ cassette knockin system and our TruHumanization™ knockin for producing next-generation mouse models. ingenious has built its reputation for custom mouse model production on a foundation of over 1,900 completed projects, with many more underway. We are a privately held service- and client-focused biotechnology company founded and located in Ronkonkoma, New York, USA.
- IACUC: 2010-1042-RI-3.17.16-MI
- OLAW (via the animal facility at Stony Brook University, covered under the umbrella): A3011-01
- The Y141C knockin mutation in RDS leads to complex phenotypes in the mouse (2014) Stuck MW, Conley SM, Naash MI. Hum Mol Genet. 2014 Jul 7. pii: ddu345. [Epub ahead of print]
- Function of Latent TGFβ Binding Protein 4 and Fibulin 5 in Elastogenesis and Lung Development (2014) Branka Dabovic, Ian B. Robertson, Lior Zilberberg, Melinda Vassallo, Elaine C. Davis and Daniel B Rifkin. J Cell Physiol. 2014 Jun 24. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24704. [Epub ahead of print]
- Glucagon Regulates Hepatic Kisspeptin to Impair Insulin Secretion (2014) Woo-Jin Song, Prosenjit Mondal, Andrew Wolfe, Laura C. Alonso, Rachel Stamateris, Benny W.T. Ong, Owen C. Lim, Kil S. Yang, Sally Radovick, Horacio J. Novaira, Emily A. Farber, Charles R. Farber, Stephen D. Turner, Mehboob A. Hussain. Cell Metab. 2014 Apr 1;19(4):667-81.
Gene Knock-out Mouse Model
Gene Knock-in Mouse Model
ingenious targeting laboratory has not received any reviews.
ingenious targeting laboratory has not received any endorsements.