As CRO (contract research organization) of the AID group, Immune Analytics offers services in the field of immunomonitoring since 2017. Immune Analytics focuses on the analysis of preclinical and clinical samples by EliSpot (enzyme-linked immuno spot) assay or FluoroSpot assay for multiplexing. During planning and implementation of projects, customers benefit from AID‘s extensive expertise in the EliSpot field. AID group members develop and produce a diverse range of EliSpot kits and account for the development and production of reader systems and the corresponding software. Therefore, short decision-making paths are guaranteed and assay development can be perfectly fit to project-specific requirements.
Besides the excellent technical competence Immune Analytics emphasizes regulatory aspects of preclinical and clinical analytics by strictly observing the principles of good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP*).
The pillars of our quality management system to support your drug studies are:
- GCLP*-compliance of all procedures carried out in our service laboratory
- Highly trained, skilled and experienced personnel
- Highest patient safety by consistent sample management and maximum data integrity
- Extensive assay validation and peer-review for all (experimental) procedures
- GxP compliant documentation from sample receipt via reporting and data transfer to archiving
- Application of validated computerized systems
- Internal quality assurance by regular monitoring of all laboratory procedures (SOPs) by QA personnel
- Implemented risk management
- Change and deviation management (CAPA)
- Open, efficient and solution-oriented communication with our customers
We´re looking forward to your requests!
NOTE: We have developed COVID19 / SARS-CoV2 EliSpot and FluoroSpot assays to support vaccine development projects! Please contact us for further details!
*EMA Reflection paper for laboratories that perform the analysis
or evaluation of clinical trial samples 28 February 2012
Peptide array with overlapping corona virus peptides to screen with antibodies
- Immunomonitoring of preclinical (e.g. mouse spleens) and clinical blood samples
- EliSpot & FluoroSpot
- T and B cell EliSpot
- According to GCLP
Development and qualification of ELISAs according to relevant EMA/FDA Guidances on Bioanalytical Assay Development.:
Please contact us to discuss your particular needs!
Protein Expression Visualization Services
Functional & Cell Type Specific Assays Services
Immune Analytics (department of the AID group), AID Autoimmun Diagnostika GmbH has not received any reviews.
Immune Analytics (department of the AID group), AID Autoimmun Diagnostika GmbH has not received any endorsements.