HiThru Analytics LLC offers bioinformatic analysis of RNA/DNA sequencing and microarray data: alignment/assembly of reads, normalization of samples, differential expression, functional analysis and network analysis for genome assembly, gene expression, bisulphite methylation and metagenomic sequencing.
- Ashktorab,H. et al. (2017) Targeted exome sequencing reveals distinct pathogenic variants in Iranians with colorectal cancer. Oncotarget, 8, 7852–7866.
- Mameri,H. et al. (2017) Cytidine Deaminase Deficiency Reveals New Therapeutic Opportunities against Cancer. Clin. Cancer Res., 23, 2116–2126.
- Reinhold,W.C. et al. (2017) The NCI-60 Methylome and Its Integration into CellMiner. Cancer Res., 77, 601–612.
- Thambisetty,M. et al. (2017) Peril beyond the winner’s curse: A small sample size is the bane of biomarker discovery. Alzheimers Dement, 13, 606–607.
- Toledo,J.B. et al. (2017) Metabolic network failures in Alzheimer’s disease-A biochemical road map. Alzheimers Dement.
- Varma,V.R. et al. (2017) Alpha-2 macroglobulin in Alzheimer’s disease: a marker of neuronal injury through the RCAN1 pathway. Mol. Psychiatry, 22, 13–23.