Helixworks Technologies are an Indian biotechnology company specialising in novel DNA synthesis. Helixworks Technologies mission to is to drive down the costs and increase speed of turnaround while guaranteeing the speed and reliability of automation.
We perform dsDNA synthesis based on our novel cartridge based synthesis technology - Oligo-inkTM, that enables us to offer gene fragments at industry-shattering prices.
- Naresh Kumar M, V. B. S. C. Thunuguntla, Ganesh Kumar Veeramachaneni, Jayakumar Singh Bondili. Molecular characterization of human ABHD2 as TAG lipase and ester hydrolase. Bioscience Reports May 2016.
- Srinivasa Reddy, Ronda Chandrika, KethineniLakshmi, Chandrika Pavani, ParupudiChari, Venkatakrishna Kandala et al. A growth inhibitory model with SOx influenced effective growth rate for estimation of algal biomass concentration under flue gas atmosphere. Bioresource Technology 152C:283-291 · November 2013.
- B. Chandra, Sekhar B. Kala, KumarJ.S. Bondili et al. Screening and in silico analysis of Hyptis suaveolens metabolites for acetylcholinesterase inhibition. *Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, vol. 9, issue 3, 2016.
- Sekhar BC, Sachin Ch, Raman BV, Bondili JS. Molecular characterization and In silico analysis of Sorghum Panallergens: Profilin and Polcalin. Indian J Exp Biol. 2015 Nov;53(11):726-31.
- Sachin Chalapati, Toluene mediated FCC of LDPE using ionic liquids. A novel approach towards waste-to-fuel conversion of low density polyethylene using imidazolium based ionic liquids LAP Lambert Academic Publishing ( 2014-07-07 ).