Healthcare Intelligence and Analytics (HIA) is, as the name implies, a full-service healthcare intelligence and market analytics consulting company. Our insights shape clinical and commercial strategy decisions and drive value for our clients.
While other consultancy firms may talk about how many employees they have, how many languages they speak, or in how many countries they work, your most critical questions when choosing a consulting partner are “who is working on my project and what is their experience?”
Our motto "Our Experience Matters" is integral to our commitment to our clients. This commitment ensures that at least one of our founders will be actively involved in the delivery of each of our projects, no matter how large we become. As we continue to grow we strive to hire only the most capable consulting professionals.
Our value proposition is based upon our commitment to you. When you work with HIA your projects are managed by two doctors of pharmacy:
- Who have ~400 completed consulting projects
- With 25 years of collective primary CI and healthcare consulting experience
- With 78 years of collective healthcare experience
- Well versed in elicitation
- Who can address why your competitors should speak with us
- Who can speak peer-to-peer with other healthcare professionals
- Who have experience across multiple therapy and functional domains
- Who are AMCP certified professionals with deep managed care and specialty pharmacy contacts
At HIA your work is very important to us. We know you have many vendors to choose from, but ultimately it is our experience that will matter in delivering superior results for you and your stakeholders. We hope that you will contact us for your next project.
HIA’s primary and secondary healthcare intelligence services span the productlife-cycle
- Competitor Managed Care Intelligence
- Competitor Regulatory, Pipeline and Life-Cycle Management Intelligence
- Competitor Marketing Intelligence
- Organizational Benchmarking
- Mature Brand and Generics Intelligence
- Competitive Planning Workshops
- Business Intelligence
Healthcare Intelligence and Analytics, LLC has not received any reviews.
Healthcare Intelligence and Analytics, LLC has not received any endorsements.