Future Therapies is a boutique consultancy providing clinical support to drug research and development globally.
Dr. Fred Cohen, Principal of Future Therapies, has worked for the past 20 years in and for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, primarily sourcing and developing drugs and preparing them for marketing.
- Bruce Ettinger, Dennis M Black, Bruce H Mitlak, Ronald K Knickerbocker, Thomas Nickelsen, Harry K Genant, Claus Christiansen, Pierre D Delmas, Jose R Zanchetta, Jacob Stakkestad, Claus C Glüer, Kathryn Krueger, Fredric J Cohen, Stephen Eckert, Kristine E Ensrud, Louis V Avioli, Paul Lips, Steven R Cummings, Multiple Outcomes of Raloxifene Evaluation (MORE) Investigators. Reduction of vertebral fracture risk in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis treated with raloxifene: results from a 3-year randomized clinical trial. Jama 282 (7), 637-645.
- C Conrad Johnston Jr, Nina H Bjarnason, Fredric J Cohen, Aarti Shah, Robert Lindsay, Bruce H Mitlak, William Huster, Michael W Draper, Kristine D Harper, Hunter Heath III, Carlo Gennari, Claus Christiansen, Claude D Arnaud, Pierre D Delmas. ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS-Long-term Effects of Raloxifene on Bone Mineral Density, Bone Turnover, and Serum Lipid Levels in Early Postmenopausal Women: Three-Year Data From 2 Double-blind. Archives of Internal Medicine 160 (22), 3444-3452.
- BH Mitlak, FJ Cohen. In search of optimal long-term female hormone replacement: the potential of selective estrogen receptor modulators. Hormone Research in Paediatrics 48 (4), 155-163.
- Gerdien W de Valk-de Roo, Coen DA Stehouwer, Piet Meijer, Velja Mijatovic, Cornelis Kluft, Peter Kenemans, Fredric Cohen, Steven Watts, Coen Netelenbos. Both raloxifene and estrogen reduce major cardiovascular risk factors in healthy postmenopausal women: a 2-year, placebo-controlled study. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 19 (12), 2993-3000.
- BH Mitlak, FJ Cohen. Selective estrogen receptor modulators. Drugs 57 (5), 653-663.
- FJ Cohen, CA Neslusan, JE Conklin, X Song. Recent antihyperglycemic prescribing trends for US privately insured patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 26 (6), 1847-1851.
- FJ Cohen. Macro trends in pharmaceutical innovation. Nature Reviews Drug Discovery 4 (1), 78-84.