Daniel Branstetter is a consulting veterinary pathologist. He is a board certified PhD preclinical pathologist/researcher. He has had 31 years experience in pharmaceutical preclinical research and has conducted GLP and investigative toxicology studies, discovery research including clinical biomarker development to support companion diagnostics. Dr. Branstetter is experienced in routine toxicology studies in multiple species of research animals, experienced in electron microscopy, immunohistochemistry, image analysis. He has generated data and participated in four FDA advisory committee meetings and in sponsor supported clinical ad board meetings with clinical investigators.
- Hatem A Azim · Fedro A Peccatori · Sylvain Brohée · Daniel Branstetter · Sherene Loi · Giuseppe Viale · Martine Piccart · William C Dougall · Giancarlo Pruneri · Christos Sotiriou, RANK-ligand (RANKL) expression in young breast cancer patients and during pregnancy, Breast Cancer Research 12/2015; 17(1)
- Christine E. Sastri · Nadia Guerrero · Dongyin Yu · Bethany Mattson · Ken Dellamaggiore · Yajing Yang · Paul Hughes · Hui-Ling Wang · Victor Cee · Brian A. Lanman · [...] · Bin Wu · Ryan Wurz · Andrew Tasker · Li-Ya Huang · Daniel Branstetter · Karen Rex · Jeffrey Winston · Teresa L. Burgess · Richard Kendall · J Russell Lipford, Abstract 5396: Characterization of small molecule inhibitors of the PIM kinases in in vitro models of hematological malignancies, Cancer Research 08/2015; 75(15 Supplement):5396-5396.
- Daniel Branstetter · Kathy Rohrbach · Li-Ya Huang · Rosalia Soriano · Mark Tometsko · Michelle Blake · Allison P. Jacob · William C. Dougall, RANK and RANK ligand expression in primary Human osteosarcoma, Journal of Bone Oncology 07/2015; 125(3).
- Marja Lohela · Amy-Jo Casbon · Aleksandra Olow · Lynn Bonham · Daniel Branstetter · Ning Weng · Jeffrey Smith · Zena Werb, Intravital imaging reveals distinct responses of depleting dynamic tumor-associated macrophage and dendritic cell subpopulations, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 11/2014; 111(47)
- M. D'Arcangelo · S. Ekman · W. Dougall · D. Branstetter · M. Bergqvist · P. Liv · D. Chan · J. Botling · F. Hirsch, 353 Protein expression for receptor activator of NFkB (RANK) and its ligand (RANKL) in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), European Journal of Cancer 11/2014; 50:114