Daxor Corporation is an innovative medical instrumentation and biotechnology company focused on blood volume analysis. We manufacture the BVA-100 Blood Volume Analyzer; the only rapid, clinically-available, FDA-cleared diagnostic to provide direct measurement of a patient’s blood volume in a broad range of medical conditions. Dozens of peer-reviewed studies have established the value of Daxor’s diagnostic, confirming that accurate blood volume analysis leads to better informed physicians, better treatment strategies, and improves patient outcomes and resource utilization.
Blood Volume Analysis
Daxor Corporation's patented BVA-100 analyzer utilizes the Gold Standard tracer dilution technique to provide the most sensitive and specific blood volume assay available. BVA-100 has a multi-decade track record as the leading technology for precision blood volume testing in the clinic and the laboratory.
Daxor’s Blood Volume Analysis (BVA) testing:
• CMS and private insurance reimbursed
• Provides 98% accurate intravascular total blood volume, red blood cell volume, and plasma volume quantification to the mL
• Validated safe and effective in over 40,000 clinical patients
• Available in hospital or through Daxor’s central laboratory for clinical and research applications of all types
• Quantifies plasma and red cell levels and changes over time in humans and a variety of animal models for early or late stage trials
• More accurate than all proxy markers for blood volume (i.e. pressures, serum measures, and biomarkers)
Daxor has not received any reviews.
Daxor has not received any endorsements.