Dedication to child-resistant, senior friendly package research is a number one priority at Child Related Research.
Over the past 40+ years, Child Related Research became a world leading authority in evaluation and protocol testing of child-resistant closures and packages. Governmental agencies like the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) look to Child Related Research for advice and assistance in resolving critical health and safety testing issues.
In June of 2007, Pat McCullen, Vice President of the International Accreditation Service (IAS), published an article titled “Saving the Lives of Children, One Child at a Time” which praised CRR for company-wide competency and accuracy in product testing procedures and implementation. Mr. McCullen states, “Child Related Research, Inc., provides testing for some of the largest pharmaceutical and household chemical companies in the United States. Through its efforts and the efforts of IAS, we are truly people helping people build a safer world.”
Today, Child Related Research remains committed to packaging research of child-resistant packaging. This is our only focus. We perform testing for both small and large businesses including many of the Fortune 500’s top pharmaceutical and household chemical industries in the world. Our focus on client service, speed to market and experience means we have built strong relationships with our clients.
Child Related Research is recognized as a world-wide leader in testing the efficacy and safety of child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging. We are ready to collaborate with you every step of the way on your next project. We specialize in child-resistant – CR package testing and senior adult product package testing – from initial design to commercialization. Our clients also enjoy our unique focus on client service.
We provide our clients with:
- An experienced and trained staff
- Quickest turnaround time in the industry
- A commitment to meeting your deadlines
- A large pool of child and senior testing sites
- Observation opportunities
- Daily testing updates
- Data on each test for tracking trends
Child Related Research is qualified to test according to U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA Testing), International Standards Organization (ISO), Australian Standards and/or Canadian Standards Association guidelines.
- Child Testing
- Senior Adults Use Effectiveness Testing. Child Resistant (CR) packaging can also mean frustration for seniors. We help you understand how seniors both open and resecure the package.
- Ease of Opening Studies– Criteria and test methods for evaluating consumer packaging
- Our customers appreciate the ability to observe testing at our Salt Lake City testing sites. This enables you to make quick changes to instructions or give specific feedback for possible revisions.
- Include materials, closures, package design, and governmental regulations.
- Analysis of directions for package/product-use
- Package preference and closure preference
Child Related Research has not received any reviews.
Child Related Research has not received any endorsements.