Chemveda Life Sciences is an ideal strategic research alliance partner for all your drug discovery and development needs. Chemveda’s excellent research facilities, combined with our technical expertise through experienced staff, offer broad and integrated drug discovery services including chemical synthesis (custom synthesis, library design and synthesis), medicinal chemistry (hit generation, lead optimization), pre-clinical development, pre-formulation, analytical and CMC. Our considerable scientific talent pool and state-of-the-art R&D, combined with streamlined project system enables us to enhance productivity and accelerate the delivery of all projects.
We provide customized services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies on a strong platform of confidentiality as well as intellectual property protection. We combine Science, Innovation, and People to help our clients address their drug development challenges. We help our customers develop innovative products within a reasonable cost while maintaining quality and timeliness through a highly effective project management system. We instill fresh ideas and think through expert scientific advice to optimize the drug development process.
• Chemveda’ s Library synthesis team has rich experience in providing to the needs of global pharmaceutical and biotech companies in designing and synthesizing scaffolds/ high purity libraries for drug discovery.
• Specialized and fully dedicated team with extensive experience in library synthesis and compound management. Well supported by a team for rapid synthesis of scaffolds.
• Compound identification is done by LC-MS, purity by HPLC and 1H-NMR for representative compounds (based on mutual agreement).
• All necessary equipments such as microwave synthesizer, Radley’s carousel 24 plus reaction station, preparative HPLC etc. to carry out library synthesis are in place.
• A specially trained analytical team to cater to preparative does HPLC purification and analysis of compound libraries.
• Library compounds details will be captured in SD file format to share with client. Compounds are packed as per client needs in suitable vials or well boxes and shipped to client.
• Chemveda’s custom synthesis team is highly experienced in organic synthesis and has an excellent proven track record of delivering various projects like, synthesis of reference standards, building blocks, impurities, metabolites and peptides synthesis.
• Chemveda’s scientists are well trained to design and synthesize novel compounds using the latest methods and technologies with multi steps, ranging from milligrams to kilograms.
• Our experience spans across a wide range of chemistry skill sets like asymmetric synthesis, organometallic chemistry, metal mediated transformations, nucleotide chemistry, carbohydrate, macrocyclic compounds, fluorine and boron chemistry, high pressure and cryogenic reactions, enzymatic reactions, etc. We also have special expertise and infrastructure to handle hazardous reagents.
• Chemveda’s one of the core competencies is Process Chemistry. Chemveda is an ideal partner for rapid development, to produce drug substances for pre-clinical trials and to establish robust manufacturing processes. The Chemical development team is well versed with generating all required data including process justification for regulatory filings.
A glimpse of our expertise is listed below-
• Route scouting and feasibility study.
• Establishment of design- enhanced QbD (Quality by Design) approach (a systematic understanding of process parameters for pharmaceutical actives and intermediates).
• Establishment of in-process controls.
• Development of processes which are scalable, safe and environment friendly.
• Process optimization focusing on optimum reaction conditions and reagent quantities, minimum cycle time, maximum concentrations and telescoping of steps.
• Study and determination of root cause of impurity formation and Impurity profiling.
• Analytical methods development in parallel.
• Separation science expertise for isolation and characterization of impurities and preparation of impurity standards.
Attaching specific Polyethylene glycol polymers to molecules
Chemveda Life Sciences has not received any reviews.
Chemveda Life Sciences has not received any endorsements.