Celtek Peptides, a division of Celtek Bioscience LLC, provides custom peptide synthesis services to researchers at universities and institutes, and to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. We have a strong commitment to high-quality custom peptide synthesis services. With many years of experience in peptide synthesis chemistry and biology, we can help you with the design and synthesis of your peptides and with technical information that can be useful to your research.
Celtek Peptides has the capacity for both small and large-scale peptide syntheses ranging from milligram to kilogram. We also offer custom peptide synthesis services for large peptides, unusual or modified peptides, and specially designed peptides.
Celtek Peptides offers custom peptides of the highest quality. State-of-the-art peptide synthesizers, HPLC, and mass spectrometry instruments are utilized for these peptide synthesis services. In terms of chemistry, advanced peptide methodologies are employed by us for peptide syntheses. Peptides are purified by HPLC using reverse phase columns. Other purification methods are also available if needed.
All custom peptides are accompanied by a peptide synthesis report, HPLC and mass spectrometry analyses. Additional analytical data, such as amino acid sequencing and/or analysis can be provided upon request for an additional charge. All peptides will be shipped lyophilized free of charge. Most custom peptides can be delivered within 2-3 weeks of receiving an official order. Complete confidentiality of all peptide synthesis orders is assured.
Peptide Synthesis Service Areas
- Peptides with different purities: desalted, >70%, >80%, >90%, >95%, or >98%
- Peptides with different quantities: mg, g, or kg scale upon request
- GMP-standard production
- Large peptides: up to 100 amino acids
- Modified peptides: such as those with unusual amino acids, phosphorylation, biotinylation, terminal modifications, and cyclization
- Specially designed peptides: design and synthesis of specific bio-active peptides, such as enzyme inhibitors, antigenic peptides, and various cell-penetrating peptides useful for both in vitro and in vivo functional and therapeutic studies
Celtek Bioscience provides custom gene synthesis service. Our goal is to design synthetic genes for you that contain features optimized for your intended research application. Therefore, you can order full-length genes or modified genes at your desire.
Celtek Bioscience has not received any reviews.
Celtek Bioscience has not received any endorsements.