BioElectrix is an electrophysiology research services entity seeking collaborations with academia, pharmacia and startups. In addition, teaching and hands-on training sessions can be arranged for large and small groups.
- Winters, M.P., N. Subasinghe , M. Wall, E. Beck, M.R. Brandt, M.F. Finley, Y. Liu, M.L. Lubin, M.P. Neeper, N.Qin, C.M. Flores, Z. Sui (2014). Discovery and SAR of novel tetrahydropyrrolo[3,4-c]pyrazoles as inhibitors of the N-type calcium channel. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters May 1;24(9):2053-56.
- Winters, M.P., N. Subasinghe , M. Wall, E. Beck, M.R. Brandt, M.F. Finley, Y. Liu, M.L. Lubin, M.P. Neeper, N. Qin, C.M. Flores, Z. Sui (2014). Discovery and SAR of a novel series of 2,4,5,6-tetrahydrocyclopenta[c] pyrazoles as N-type calcium channel inhibitors. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters May 1;24(9):2057-61.
- Flores, C.M., Beck, E., Liu, Y. (2011). Validation of a Patch Clamp Screening Protocol that Simultaneously Measures Compound Activity in Multiple States of the Voltage-Gated Sodium Channel Nav1.2. Assay and Drug Development Technologies 9(6), 628-624.
- Finley, M.F., M.L. Lubin , M.P. Neeper, E. Beck , Y. Liu, C.M. Flores and N. Qin (2010). An integrated multiassay approach to the discovery of small-molecule N-type voltage-gated calcium channel antagonists. Assay and Drug Development Technologies 8(6), 685-694.
- Beck, E.J., T.L. Hutchinson, N. Qin, C.M. Flores and Y. Liu (2010). Development and validation of a secondary screening assay for TRPM8 antagonists using QPatch HT. Assay and Drug Development Technologies 8(1), 63-72.
- Beck, E.J., Y.Yang, S.Yaemsiri and V.Raghuram (2008). Conformational changes in a pore-lining helix coupled to cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator channel gating. Journal of Biological Chemistry Feb 22; 283(8): 4957-66.
- Beck, E.J., M.Bowlby, W.F. An, K.Rhodes and M. Covarrubias (2002). Remodeling inactivation gating of Kv4 channels by KChIP1, a small-molecular-weight calcium-binding protein. Journal of Physiology 538.3, 691-706.
- Beck, E.J. and Covarrubias M. (2001). Kv4 channels exhibit modulation of closed-state inactivation in inside-out patches. Biophysical Journal 81, 867-883.
- Beck, E.J., R.G. Sorensen, S.J. Slater and M. Covarrubias (1998). Interactions between multiple phosphorylation sites in the inactivation particle of a K channel: Insights into the molecular mechanism of protein kinase C action. Journal of General Physiology 112, 71-84.
- Velasco, I., Beck, E. J., Covarrubias, M. (1998). Receptor-coupled regulation of K+-channel N-type inactivation. Neurobiology 6(1), 23-32.