About Bio-Shape Ltd
Bio-Shape is a start-up company developed by academics from Manchester and Liverpool Universities to support biotechnology industries. Our purpose is to make cutting edge synthetic and analytical tools available for bioindustry needs. We have mass spectrometry based methods to analyse large and complex... Show more »
Bio-Shape is a start-up company developed by academics from Manchester and Liverpool Universities to support biotechnology industries. Our purpose is to make cutting edge synthetic and analytical tools available for bioindustry needs. We have mass spectrometry based methods to analyse large and complex biomolecules with a focus on biopharmaceuticals requiring very low levels of sample material at short timescales. We develop novel biocatalysts at scale that are robust and offer a green alternative to chemical routes for industrial biotechnology and analytical applications.
- Jolanda M van Munster, Baptiste Thomas, Michel Riese, Adrienne L Davis, Christopher J Gray, David B Archer and Sabine L Flitsch. “Application of carbohydrate arrays coupled with mass spectrometry to detect activity of plant-polysaccharide degradative enzymes from the fungus Aspergillus niger.” Scientific Reports, 2017, Accepted 19 Jan 2017.
- Yan, Cunyu; Parmeggiani, Fabio; Jones, Emrys A; Claude, Emmanuelle; Hussain, Shaneela A; Turner, Nicholas J; Flitsch, Sabine L; Barran, Perdita E; “Real-time screening of biocatalysts in live bacterial colonies.” J. Am. Chem. Soc., Article ASAP, 2017. DOI: 10.1021/jacs.6b12165
- - Ly Y. M, Laborda P, Huang K, Cai P, Wang A. M, Lu C, Doherty C, Liu L, Flitsch S. L and Voglmeir J. “Highly efficient and selective biocatalytic production of glucosamine from chitin.” Green Chemistry, 2017,. Advanced Article. DOI: 10.1039/c6gc02910h
- Both, H. Busch, P. Kelly, F. G. Mutti, N. J. Turner, S. L. Flitsch, Sabine J. “Whole-Cell Biocatalysts for Stereoselective C-H Amination Reactions”. ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION., 55; 1511 – 1513.DOI: 10.1002/anie.201510028– JAN 22 2016
- Gray C. J; Thomas B, Upton R, Migas L. G, Eyers C. E, Barran P. E and Flitsch S. L. “Applications of ion mobility mass spectrometry for high throughput, high resolution glycan analysis.” BIOCHIMICA AT BIOPHYSICA ACTA (BBA) – GENERAL SUBJECTS. DOI: 10.1016/J.BBAGEN.2016.02.003 – FEB 6 2016.
- Yan, Cunyu; Schmidberger, Jason W.; Parmeggiani, Fabio; Hussain, Shaneela A.; Turner, Nicholas J.; Flitsch, Sabine L.; Barran, Perdita. “Rapid and sensitive monitoring of biocatalytic reactions using ion mobility mass spectrometry“. ANALYST, 2016, 141(8), 2351-2355. DOI:10.1039/C6AN00617E.
- Ujma, J, Giles, K, Morris, M & Barran P. "New high resolution ion mobility mass spectrometer capable of measurments of collisional cross sections from 150 to 250 K". *Analytical Chemistry, 99, 2016, 9469-9478. DOI:10.1021/acs.abalchem.6b01812.
- Upton R, Bell, L, Caldwell, P. Estdale, S, Barran P and Firth D. "Orthogonal assessment of biotherapeutic glycosylation: A case study correlating N-glycan core Afucosylation of herceptin with mechanism of action." Analytical Chemistry, 88, 20, 2016, 10259-10267. DOI:10.1021/acs.analchem.6b02994.
Our Services (15)
Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
Electron Impact Mass Spectrometry
Collision Induced Dissociation Mass Spectrometry
Electron Transfer Dissociation Mass Spectrometry
Electrospray ionization time of flight mass spectrometry
Mass Spectrometry Training
MALDI Mass Spectrometry Methods
Tandem Mass Spectrometry Methods
Liquid Chromatography Coupled Mass Spectrometry Methods
Other Mass Spectrometry Methods
Imaging & Spectroscopy
Bio-Shape Ltd has not received any reviews.
Bio-Shape Ltd has not received any endorsements.