AvantiCell was founded on the principle that cell-based technologies offer valuable preclinical alternatives to animal testing. As a global provider of primary cell products and cell-based services, we offer the prospect of faster, more efficient progress towards better drugs and personalised medicine research.
As experts in primary cell culture, AvantiCell can successfully and ethically procure human tissue and isolate primary cells, with the aim to provide these as valuable tools for use in preclinical research.
By incorporating primary cells into novel, tailor-made 3D models, AvantiCell create physiologically-relevant and predictive platforms for preclinical analysis. The 3D printing of our primary cell models, together with their optimised extracellular matrix, provides a superior in vitro model for medium-throughput assay screening and access to more physiologically-relevant preclinical data.
We have dedicated experts immediately available to guide and shape your study - contact us anytime to begin detailed discussions on your research project.
- Customised options incorporating 3D cell models e.g. 3D human primary cancer models
- Barrier model incorporating human upper or lower respiratory airway primary cells
- Application of AvantiCell's proprietary in situ cryopreservation technology CryotixTM to your cells
- User-friendly 2D/3D cryopreservation technology is successfully applicable to human primary cells, iPSC-derived cells with differentiated function and cell lines
- Client-commissioned production of human primary cell types from client-specified donor criteria
- Production of working cell banks, including ultra-low freezer storage, until a time of your convenience
- Panel of standard 2D assays including viability, proliferation, cytotoxicity and apoptosis measurements
- Analysis of cell-type specific activities at protein or gene expression level
- Range of analytical readouts for example flourescence, luminescence, immunofluroescent staining, ELISA and qPCR
- Analytical targets customised according to client requirements
Do you require a specific and validated model for testing of your candidates? With years of experience in building cell-based models, AvantiCell's experts can develop the analytical model to suit your needs
- Applicable in preclinical testing of candidate therapeutics
- Measured as cytotoxic damage to primary human cells relevant to tissues impacted by test materials or by damage to tissue repair mechanisms
- Evaluates candidate therapeutic promotion of wound healing activity by measuring cell migration into cleared cell-free “wound” area in vitro
- Evaluates candidate therapeutic potential as enhancer of glucose-sensitive insulin secretion for Type I Diabetes treatment
- Measures pancreatic β-cell sensitivity in vitro to glucose-stimulated insulin secretion
- Analytical platform based upon human pancreatic islets exhibiting mobilisation of intracellular insulin stores in response to glucose challenge
- Test sample effect compared with known insulin secretory stimulants
- Evaluates candidate therapeutic potential in terms of insulin sensitisation of peripheral tissues for Type II diabetes treatment
- Measures glucose uptake as intracellular accumulation of fluorescent non-metabolised glucose analogue
- Range of insulin-sensitive peripheral cell types available, including human primary adipocytes (from pre-adipocyte precursors) and myocytes (from myoblast precursors)
- Screening for inflammatory impact or anti-inflammatory potential measured as production of reactive oxygen species and/or induction of pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Analysis options include medium-throughput whole human blood cell-based screening
- Single cytokine or multiplexed cytokine analyses available
- Evaluates uptake of drugs, natural products or other materials across lung mucosal barrier
- Uptake measured as transport of fluorescently-tagged or biotinylated material across cell monolayers formed on permeable membranes
- Evaluates test materials for potential to cause tissue damage by induction of fibrosis
- Analysis based upon fibroblast / myofibroblast conversion by cell population analysis or direct measurement of extracellular matrix deposition by collagen lattice assay
- Range of fibroblast cell types available representative of human organs with fibrotic susceptibility (kidney, lung and skin)
AvantiCell Science has not received any reviews.
AvantiCell Science has not received any endorsements.