Antibodies Incorporated (AI) was founded in 1960 to provide essential products for the growing immunology market. In the years since our founding AI has grown into a 40-acre facility comprised of laboratories, animal care facilities, and a contract manufacturing division. Our manufacturing group is a well-established service partner for life science companies wishing to outsource their manufacturing needs while maintaining cGMP quality control. The Antibody group at AI is ISO13485-certified and FDA (21-CFR-820) compliant and provides custom antibody services for a diverse clientele including pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as academic researchers.
Our Antibody group is an end to end service provider and all work is done on-site in Davis California. Services we offer include:
• Polyclonal antibody production (rabbit, goats, sheep, alpaca, guinea pig)
• Antibody purification (from production bleeds, cell culture supernatant, etc.)
• Mouse monoclonal antibody development • Hybridoma scale-up and purification, hybridoma sub-cloning and cell banking.
• Antibody conjugation and assay development
Antibodies Incorporated is qualified by:
We offer animal housing and preclinical studies for a variety of animals and different types of studies. Our lab animal facility is USDA registered and OLAW-assured. Our trained technicians can assist on studies requiring injections, blood draws, tissue harvesting, among other procedures.
Hybridoma Scale-up antibody production* ($1,950***) includes:
• Bioreactor production of antibody (~3 weeks)
• Protein A purification of antibody (up to 3 weeks)
• Antibody yield (mg) and concentration (mg/mL)
• SDS-PAGE verifying antibody purity (guaranteed >90% and typically 95%)
*For a single harvest typical yields are 2-10mg and purity >90%
**Larger yields (10-100mg) can be easily done but at greater cost.
***Discounts available for multiple antibody productions
Industry-leading provider of mouse monoclonal antibody development services with hundreds of successful projects completed for pharma, diagnostics companies, and academic researchers.
Hybridoma mAb scale-up and purification. Expansion of hybridoma cell line, bioreactor growth, protein A purification
Custom polyclonal antibody project includes:
• 1hr consult for peptide optimization (optional)
• Pre-immune bleed and initial injection of immunogen
• Test Bleed (2 in large animals, 1 in small animals)
• Production bleed (up to 20ml of serum in rabbits, volume varies by weight in large animals)
• Boost injections (4 for small animals, 7 for large animals)
Timeline for standard schedule from receipt of immunogen to production bleed
• 57 days (small animal)
• 90 days (large animal)
Long term production schedules are available
• 1 boost/bleed cycle per month permitted by OLAW
• Reasonable per diem rates, please inquire
Materials Required from Client
• 4-9 mg immunogen (may be peptide, whole protein or cell lysate, inquire for specific needs)
Purify your target antibody out of animal serum or cell culture supernatent. Combine with a custom polyclonal antibody project and receive your finished product in as few as 10 weeks. Discounts available for higher volume purification.
Immunogenicity is a measure of the immune response to a therapeutic drug. It is a very relevant problem affecting the use of therapeutic protein drugs. The development of anti-drug antibodies can cause allergic or anaphylactic reactions, reduction in efficacy, and/or induction of autoimmunity. In the wake of such effects observed in the clinical trial of earlier protein therapeutics, (REFS), the FDA and responsible pharmaceutical companies are insisting that immunogenicity testing become an integral part of protein drug development.
Antibodies Incorporated offers qualitative and quantitative assays for detection of anti-drug antibodies. We have experience in developing assays and writing GMP/GLP procedures acceptable to regulatory agencies.
We are well equipped to test your drug candidates in animal models from mouse to non-human primate in order to accelerate clinical trials. Our ISO13485 certification by BSI assures you of the ongoing quality of our work.
Our services include:
"Antibodies Inc. was a pleasure to work with and exceeded our expectations. Will answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly. All of the deliverables were carried out on time with high quality. Highly recommend."
Antibodies Incorporated has not received any endorsements.