Embedding of fresh or fixed samples into OCT embedded blocks.
Sectioning of unstained frozen tissue samples.
HistoRx automated quantitative analysis (AQUA) staining for quantitative fluorescent immunostaining
Hematoxylin and eosin stain
Includes sectioning and H&E staining of paraffin embedded sample
Sectioning and H&E Staining of frozen tissue blocks.
Price: $8.00 USD per Sample
Pathological review of studies using human tissues and animal models
Immunological staining of tissue sections. Development of novel staining procedures.
The laboratory provides the following services:
- 2 DAKO Autostainers for high throughput immunohistochemical staining.
- Protocol development using new antibodies from commercial vendors or custom antibodies.
- Optimization of staining intensity and specificity.
- Assisting with interpretation.
- Protein expression within tissues by immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence.
- HistoRx for quantitative fluorescent immunostaining.
IHC Development $12.00
Processing and sectioning. Routine and non-routine histology stains.
Sectioning of paraffin embedded tissue to produce unstained slides.
Staining of slides using dye based histopathology. Stains include but are not limited to:
Mast Cell Staining (Chloroacetate esterase)
Periodic Acid Schiff's (PAS)
Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase dUTP nick end labeling assay
TUNEL is used to detect apoptotic cells in tissue sections.
Deborah was prompt and professional in all interactions and the quality of work was exceptional.
Deborah was very reliable, professional, and communicative. Our lab was very happy with the quality, turn around time, and price for service. I certainly recommend Deborah and the services of the Lombardi Institute to anyone.